Admitted to the Uganda Bar
Post-Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice
ANDREW KAKAIRE is an Advocate of the High Court of Uganda and all Courts subordinate thereto, Currently the Legal Compliance Officer for the Global Institute for Planning and Sustainable Development.
- Assistant Managing Partner of M/s Alaka & Co. Advocates, Majoring in Corporate and Commercial Practice, International Law and Public Interest Litigation
- Awarded an LLB (Hons) Makerere University (2017).
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice (Law Development Centre).
- Admitted to the Uganda Bar in 2020.
- A Member East African Law Society, Member Uganda Law Society.
- Global Business Legal Compliance Instructor